8.04.2010

Environment Art

Here are a few of the most recent pieces I worked on.



Title Screen Render - Civil Warrior
Working with our Art Directors initial layout; I did the landscape, huts, walls, objects, castle, and sky texture.
Parts and Pieces
The Sky Painting



I had a sketch in my sketchbook that I thought would make a good sky painting for our title render. I scanned it into Photoshop, picked some colors from Art Director's sample palette, and made this sky image with distant mountains.

---------------
the Peasant Huts
Hut 1 at the highest Level of Detail (LoD)



----------------------------------
Here it is with the wire frame highlighted and the poly count:



----------------------------------
This is Hut 1 at the lowest Level of Detail:




--------------
And again with its wire frame highlighted and poly count:




=================
Hut 2:











----------------
Other Objects
Catapult:



A simple cart: